St. Kitts and Nevis – Citizenship by Investment Program
St Kitts and Nevis offers a program where citizenship can rapidly be obtained by investment.
- St. Kitts and Nevis passports allow visa-free access to around 130 countries of the world.
- No residency requirements to apply, to obtain or to maintain Citizenship. An interview is not normally required.
- The island has no income taxes on persons not living there
- Quick processing time to obtain Citizenship
- Loan option for Investment may be available (see below)
- A donation (ranging between $250,000 to $450,000, depending on family size), in the Sugar Industry Diversification Fund
- Alternatively, the applicant may purchase qualifying real estate in St. Kitts or in Nevis. The purchase price must be at least $400,000. To retain citizenship, the real estate must be held for at least 5 years before it is sold. We can advise you of an option which will allow you to receive almost half of the purchase price back as a non-recourse loan against the property once you are a Citizen.
- The principal applicant, spouse and dependent children must pass medical and background checks.