- Bulgarian passports allow visa-free access to many countries, including Member Countries of the European Union.
- Spouses and single children under 18 may be included
- Residence in Bulgaria is not required to qualify for the program
- Rapid issuance of permanent residence document after the application is submitted.
Requirements for the program
- The principal applicant is required to invest 1,000,000 BGN in Bulgarian Government Bonds for 5 years.
- The principal applicant will be required to provide a Statement of the Source of Funds.
- The principal applicant must provide evidence of no criminal record.
- The investment may be financed through a chartered Bulgarian bank, subject to the applicant having adequate Net Worth.